If you need assistance with any of the lab computers, double-click on the LabChat icon. You will be connected via chat with an ITS Service Desk representative that will be happy to assist you. More information is available at the following website:
Brandywine Knowledge Base
- Learn about classrooms before you visit them.
- See if a room is free before you attempt to reserve it for your function.
- Find out how to operate audiovisual equipment beforehand.
- Review support articles for common issues regarding technology on campus.
- Get prepared and provide feedback to the campus community.
For more information, please visit the Knowledge Base website.
Improved Wireless Network
Wireless is now provided fully by TNS at University Park. Guests can use the attwifi network. Students, faculty, and staff should visit the following site for instructions to connect to the more robust psu network: