The Accelerated Undergraduate Postbaccalaureate Medical Sciences Certificate program (Postbacc) is specially designed for working adults who have little or no science background, but would like to prepare for admission to schools of allied health, dentistry, medicine, optometry, pharmacy, physical therapy, podiatry, and veterinary science.
- Online instruction is paired with bi-monthly face-to-face labs for optimal convenience.
- Our dedicated instructors are committed to your success.
- Complete the program in as little as one year.
- Linkage agreement now available with the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM).
- Our students have been successful in graduate schools. View a list of schools which have accepted our program graduates.
Whether you want to enter a new field, change careers, or upgrade your skills, Penn State Brandywine provides the tools and the flexibility you need to accomplish your goals.
Penn State Brandywine
25 Yearsley Mill Rd.
Media, Pa. 19063
- Accelerated Undergrad Postbacc Certificate Program