PENN STATE BRANDYIWNE
Research Development Grant Request
Symbols, such as those in chemistry, mathematics, etc., are not supported. If your proposal contains this type of formatting, please send your Word document as an attachment to the Director of Academic Affairs. However, budgetary information should be entered into this online form.
Directions for completing the online RDG form.
- Please use Microsoft Word to compose the Objectives, Significance, and Budget Explanation. You can then copy and paste these items into the form.
- Information is required in four sections of the form before it is processed: your email address, the budget totals row, the request for course release (y/n), the request for an undergradute research stipend.
- Other sections may be left blank if the information is not needed in your proposal.
- The form does not automatically total the values entered into the budget section. Please total these values manually and enter them into the appropriate areas.
- You will receive an email confirmation after you submit the proposal.