Anticipating & Aiding Distressed Students Guide
Anticipating & Aiding Distressed Students: A Guide for Faculty, Staff, and Families Supporting Students in Need
Advice on Assisting Students
- An online educational program (including streaming video examples) designed to help faculty and staff recognize students in distress and make appropriate referrals for assistance.
- An interactive multimedia resource for faculty and staff to learn about supporting, understanding, and intervening with worrisome student behaviors.
- Guidelines for handling a mental health crisis situation.
- Handling Classroom Disruptions
- Addressing Emotional/Mental Health Situations
- A protocol for managing serious emotional or psychological situations.
Contact Penn State Brandywine Counseling Services for a consultation, 610-892-1270.