Campus Tours - Schedule a Tour
Learn first-hand what it's like to be a Penn Stater by taking a student-guided tour of Penn State Brandywine! Led by Lion Ambassadors, campus tours offer a student's perspective on campus life and academics. Tours take approximately forty minutes, so wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.
One-on-One Appointments – Schedule an Appointment
In addition to a tour, you can schedule an appointment with an Admission Counselor to meet with you and your family to answer any questions you have about Penn State. No matter where you are in the college selection process, we're happy to help you understand our admission process, explore Penn State majors, or inquire about student services on campus.
Transfer Students, Adult Learners, and Veterans
If you are interested in transferring to Penn State Brandywine from another college, or are an adult or veteran student, please call 610-892-1225 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment with our transfer counselor.
We have admission events throughout the year for prospective students and their families. Take a look and see which program best fits your needs.
Get to know Penn State, the admission process, tuition costs, academic programs, athletics, student involvement opportunities and more at one of the following programs. Meet faculty, staff and students, take a tour of campus and see what awaits you at Penn State!
If you have additional questions or concerns, please email the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 610-892-1225.
Financial Aid 101
Saturday, February 6
Wednesday, February 17
A Penn State education is a significant investment in your future.
Navigating the student aid process can be confusing at times. Attend this free financial aid session. Topics will include:
- Various types of financial aid offered at Penn State, including grants, scholarships, loans, and work-study
- An overview of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Important deadlines will be discussed
- Guidance in avoiding potential pitfalls when completing the FAFSA
Quick Decision Day - February 15
Are you tired of waiting to find out if you’ve been accepted to college?
Penn State Brandywine can offer you a QUICK DECISION!
The event starts at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Monday, February 15: View the full schedule and sign up for Monday, February 15 here.
Here’s how it works:
- Students must apply for admission online at least 48 hours before the program date.
- Students must list Penn State Brandywine as their first choice campus.
- Students can request a fee waiver before submitting their application by emailing email@example.com with their MY PENN STATE User ID and date of birth.
- Students must bring official transcripts and their SAT or ACT test scores in a sealed envelope with them on the day of the event.
- High schools can also fax transcripts and SATs or ACTs directly to us at 610-892-1320. Please indicate that the student is participating in Quick Decision Day.
- We will respond to the student within 48 hours with an admissions decision.
- Students who previously submitted an application and their credentials will not be able to receive a decision from us within 48 hours.
- Please note that students who have international credentials, who have taken college credits elsewhere, or who have attended more than one high school will not be eligible for a decision within 48 hours but are still encouraged to apply.
- A campus tour will be available.