Students who are required to complete an internship in order to graduate will need to meet with the Internship Coordinator. Brandywine students intending to transfer to another campus, and who also desire credit, must call the College/Department of their major at the other campus to discuss whether it is possible to earn credit before transferring to that campus.
Career Services is available to assist students with the identification of internship opportunities. The primary resources for finding internships include:
- Nittany Lion Career Network, Penn State's private job board utilized by all Penn State campuses
- CampusPhilly, a job board and more - includes an online Internship Fair each October and February
- Find Internship opportunities through Career Fairs
- Join the internship LISTSERV to receive announcements via email
Send an email to LISTSERV@LISTS.PSU.EDU; leave the subject blank and send the message: JOIN BW-INTERNSHIPS firstname lastname
- Bulletin board outside Main 104
- The Angel group "Brandywine Career Services" contains past interns' sites, Corporate Internship Programs and internship postings.
Students can easily enroll in this group (no pin is required).
Be sure to check these resources routinely as they are updated on a regular basis.
Refer to the "Job & Internship Search" page for more details.