The TV monitors found in each building on campus feature upcoming events for students. If you or your department has an event you’d like to promote on the monitors, please fill out the form below at least 1 WEEK prior to your event.
Criteria and policy for submissions are:
- Must be submitted by a faculty or staff member
- Must be submitted at least 1 WEEK prior to broadcast date (The slides are updated on Fridays and posted on Mondays. If you want your news to make it on the TV do not wait until the Friday before your event to submit the form)
- Must be a Penn State Brandywine event or announcement
- Must promote a positive image of Penn State Brandywine
The Office of University Relations has sole discretion in determining whether messages are appropriate for broadcast on the campus TV monitoring system. University Relations does not guarantee that a message will be posted if the form is late or incomplete.
- Request Forms
- Faculty and Staff Resources